Terms & Condition of Rental Property- FALLS CHURCH HOUSE
An access code will be texted to you or emailed to you on the day of your arrival. You will be able to access the house with keyless entry. Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repairs, cleaning, and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Access codes should only be shared with parties that will be staying at the house.
The house is fully furnished and contains the following:
- Master Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed, Flat Panel TV, Linens, Pillows, Blanket, Night Stands, Dresser, Clothes Hanger, Luggage stand , Lamps, Rug, Curtains, Clothes Hamper
- 2nd Bedroom: 1 Full Bed, Linens, Pillows, Blanket, Night Stand, Dresser, Clothes Hanger, Luggage stand , Lamp, Rug, Curtains, Clothes Hamper, Pictures
- 3rd Bedroom: 1 Full Bed, Linens, Pillows, Blanket, Night Stand, Dresser, Clothes Hanger, Luggage stand , Lamp, Rug, Curtains, Clothes Hamper, Pictures
- 4th Bedroom Basement: 1 Full Bed, Linens, Pillows, Blanket, Night Stand, Clothes Hanger
- 2 Bathrooms: Shower curtains, Shelve stand, Floor mats
- Linen Closet: Bath Towels, Face Towels, Spare sheets, Iron, Ironing Board
- Living Room: Sofa, 2 Arm chairs, Coffee Table, Rug, 32" flat panel TV, Vases, Painting, Coat Rack, Entry Table, Lamp, Side Table, Picture on Wall
- Dining Room:/ Sun Room Area: Dining table, 6 dining chairs, sofa, 2 rugs, a set of white dishes, serving bowls, serving utensils, wine glasses, serving plates, vases, a small, TV, internet modem/ wi-fi, desk, metal chair, small TV, curtains, pictures
- Dining Table with 6 chairs, serving dishes, cabinet, sideboard table
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Blender, Toaster, Dishes, Bowls, Forks, Spoons, Knives, Cooking Utensils, Coffee Cups
- Glass Cups, Pots & Pans, Dish Towels, Shelve Rack
- Outdoor Patio furniture, grill propane
- Basement Efficiency Includes: Bathroom, Kitchen, Queen Pull Out Couch, TV, Electric Stove, Kitchen Utensils and Supply, Full Size Bed, Living Area, Dining, Table, Shelves
Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of the number of Guests as per agreed. An additional charge of $100.00 per person per night for guests will be assessed. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
Term of Lease Begins at 03:00 PM of the "Check In Date", and ends at 10:00 AM of the "Check out Date"
Deposit: the deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 10 days of the Checkout Date by Check or Credited card provided no deductions are made due to:
Damage to Property or Furnishings;
Dirt or Other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
Any other costs incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay. *If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately
Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows: 75% if cancelled 15 days or more prior to the check-in date 0% if cancelled 1 to 14 days prior to the check in date
Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. Certain companies offer policy's that may cover your fees in case of emergency or delays. Owner is not responsible for bad or inclement weather.
Payment: Acceptable payment methods are personal checks (written to Ross Realty, LLC and mailed to 2828 Mary Street, Falls Church, VA 22042) or payment submitted online.
Rental Rules/ Check Out List: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules below at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
SMOKING is NOT allowed in the house Smoking is allowed outside only and cigarette butts must be disposed of properly.
All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Report any broken or damage items to owner. Report accidents or damages that you may have caused.
PETS are NOT allowed. If pets are found on property or evidence of pets are found, the security deposit will not be returned.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only (driveway), do not park on grass area. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included. Housekeeping is provided prior to your stay, and cleaned after your departure.
Turn off all lights, and appliances such as coffee maker, toaster
Take trash out to the trash container in front of house ** TRASH SERVICE IS WEEKLY, TRASH MUST BE PLACED IN FRONT OF THE DRIVEWAY ON THURSDAY NIGHT.
Load and clean dishes
Remove sheets from the bed and place in the laundry area downstairs.
Place all dirty linens in laundry hamper
Double check to ensure that you have all your belongings, owners are not responsible for lost items
Empty refrigerator of food & groceries
Ensure that all furniture is placed in its original location
Text or call owner at 703.906.4830 to notify of your departure
Nearest Grocery Store: Safeway | 7397 Lee Hwy, Falls Church, VA, (703) 573-2057
Nearby Entertainment/ Dining/ Movie Theatre: http://mosaicdistrict.com/
Nearest Shopping Mall: http://tysonscornercenter.com/
Nearest Metro: http://www.wmata.com/rail/station_detail.cfm?station_id=1023